For ordering your textbooks for the upcoming Fall 2020 semester, please carefully read the information below for obtaining your textbooks.
Textbooks will be loaned to all Stevens Grant Students. The process and distribution of these books will be announced by August 1.
- All books must be returned, in good condition, at the end of the semester (or at the end of their use if needed beyond one semester).
- Books that are not returned, will be charged to the student and a penalty fee will be implemented for all non‐returned books.
- At the end of the semester a student may choose to purchase their books if they wish, at the regular purchase price based on the average value of the book.
All students NOT receiving the Stevens Grant for the Fall 2020 semester should carefully read the information below:
- Books may be purchased directly or online from the HACC Lancaster bookstore at: http://bookstore.hacc.edu/lancaster/buy_courselisting.asp
- Scroll to bottom of page and under “Search by Course” click on “Select a Campus Term” and select Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology.
- Next, find the classes you are scheduled for the Fall 2020 semester. General education classes are listed under their subject (i.e. CHEM ‐ Chemistry; ENGL ‐ English; etc.). Once you have chosen the appropriate department, course number and section (choose “ALL”), click the green button that says “Add Course to List.” Repeat the process to add additional courses. Once you have gone through all the courses, click the other green button on the right that says “Get Your Books.” A list of all the textbooks will be displayed next, choose the books to add to your cart and then purchase.
- Books cannot be picked up a the HACC Lancaster Bookstore and must be delivered to the students address of choice. During this fall semester only, there will not be any charges for shipping.
- A credit card must be used to pay for your purchase at the time of selection online.
- Hours for the bookstore can be located at this link: http://bookstore.hacc.edu/lancaster/site_hours.asp?
- Textbooks may be purchased from other suppliers as well.
- When ordering from the HACC website where multiple editions of the same book are listed, this means that the instructor has approved for several editions of the same book and you may purchase the edition you prefer.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Academic Affairs Office at 717-391-3506.