For ordering your textbooks for the upcoming Spring 2023 semester, please carefully read the information below for obtaining your textbooks.
Textbooks will be loaned to all Stevens Grant Students.
- Grant student Gen. Ed. textbooks may be picked up on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 through Friday, January 20, 2023 from 8:00am to 1:00pm and from 2:00pm to 4:30pm in the Mellor Auditorium, 2nd floor room 210. All students must come with a college ID at the time of pickup.
- All Gen. Ed. books must be returned, in good condition at the end of the semester (or at the end of their use if needed beyond one semester).
- Books that are not returned, will be charged to the student and a penalty fee will be implemented for all non‐returned books.
- At the end of the semester a student may choose to purchase their books if they wish, at the regular purchase price based on the average value of the book.
All students NOT receiving the Stevens Grant for the Spring 2023 semester should carefully read the information below:
- Books may be purchased directly or online from the HACC Lancaster bookstore at: https://bookstore.hacc.edu/ under “Textbooks” click on “Buy/Rent Books” then select the "Select a Campus link" choose the "Stevens Fall 2022" link from the drop down menu.
- Next, find the classes you are scheduled for the Fall 2022 semester. General education classes are listed under their subject (i.e. CHEM ‐ Chemistry; ENGL ‐ English; etc.). Once you have chosen the appropriate department, course number and section (choose “ALL”), “Add Course to List.” Repeat the process to add additional courses. Once you have gone through all the courses, click the red "Get you Books" tab on the right, you will see a list of all the textbooks displayed next, choose the books to add to your cart and then purchase.
- Textbooks may be picked up at the HACC Lancaster Bookstore and/or delivered to your home address.
- A credit card must be used to pay for your purchase at the time of selection online.
- Hours for the bookstore can be located on this same page.
- Textbooks may be purchased from other suppliers as well.
- When ordering from the HACC website where multiple editions of the same book are listed, this means that the instructor has approved for several editions of the same book and you may purchase the edition you prefer.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Academic Affairs Office via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.