We are here to help!
The following digital resources are available to assist you in your remote studies:
- Academic Support and Tutoring Help:
- Download our Fall 2020 Academic Support and Tutoring Guide here
- Book a virtual tutoring appointment here
- View our Zoom Download guide here
- Submit a request to IT:
- IT Support Request Form
- Please note that the IT Department is currently experiencing a high volume of requests. Please keep this in mind when submitting a request for support. A member of the IT Department will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
- Technology Request Form:
- Students who do not have a computer or cannot access the internet should complete the Technology Request Form here. The college will review each request and do its best to meet students’ essential technology needs for their program and general education courses. Please note that completing the form does not guarantee the college can meet your request.
- Academic Seminar Presentation:
- Download the Academic Seminar Presentation here
- Download the Narrated Orientation Academic Seminar here
- Counseling Services: